Brine Shrimp Flake
Mackay Marine Brine Shrimp Flake
Made in the USA
Our Brine Shrimp Flake is a globally-recognized, high-quality, premium feed for post-larvae shrimp. Mackay Marine’s Black Flake feed is the diet you can trust – scientifically and nutritionally formulated for the optimal development and survival of shrimp.
- Nutritionally formulated to provide consistent high-end results with significant growth and survival:
- Highly bioavailable monomer & single-cell proteins
- Essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins and minerals to ensure good health, growth and vitality
- Trifecta of shrimp feed: High attractability, palatability, and digestibility
- Excellent for Larval and PL stage shrimp from Z1 to PL15
- Mackay Marine products are produced in an FDA-inspected and approved plant and obtain negative results from the following pathogens:
- Taura Syndrome (TSV)
- White Spot Disease (WSSV)
- Yellow Head Virus (YHV)
- Acute Hepatopancreatic Necrosis Disease (AHPND/EMS)
- Infectious Hypodermal and Haematopoietic Necrosis (IHHNV)
- Decapod Iridescent Virus (DIV1)…plus many more
Nutritionally balanced and highly digestible diet, formulated based on proteins from marine animals and vegetables (including algae), yeast, fish oils, brine shrimp, cholesterol, vitamin and mineral premixes, antioxidants, pigments and biodegradable binders.
- Crude Protein (minimum) 45%
- Crude Fat (minimum) 9%
- Crude Fiber (maximum) 3%
- Total Ash (minimum) 8%
- Moisture (maximum) 10%
We are committed to the sustainability of our natural resources through dedicated conservation and responsible harvest management. Over 20 years ago, the State of Utah, in partnership with the Artemia industry, implemented a science-based management system aimed at optimizing the Artemia population and cyst production, resulting in a stable and sustainable supply of quality Artemia from Great Salt Lake.