The Artemia Brand you Can Trust!
Great Salt Lake Artemia (GSLA) offers Artemia exclusively from Great Salt Lake in the United States. Our Artemia is easy to hatch with no chemical enhancements, narrow temperature windows, or excessive light requirements. GSLA brands also come with a guarantee that our product will hatch at or above the promised hatch rate. We have clear traceability and environmental controls you can trust.
- Healthier, faster-growing shrimp
- Easy to hatch process:
- No chemical enhancements
- No narrow temperature windows
- No excessive light requirements
- 15+ years of testing with no positive test results for aquaculture pathogens
- Great Salt Lake Artemia is easy to hatch and is guaranteed to hatch at or above the promised hatch-out rate (HOR) percentage
- Our Artemia is of the highest quality, harvested exclusively from Great Salt Lake in the United States
- GSLA has clear traceability and environmental controls you can trust!
Delivers complete separation giving you 100% pure nauplii and maximum yield and value
- Artemia Guard
Suppresses bacterial growth and improves overall biosecurity in your hatchery
- Balanced cofeeding of Artemia and inert feed is ideal for shrimp and fish survival and growth
- Weight increases of 800% – 1100% for shrimp-fed Artemia and an inert diet mix²
- A diet consisting of at least 25% or more Artemia will assist in more effective nutritional uptake from the inert feed likely through greater ingestion/assimilation of the inert diet²
We are committed to the sustainability of our natural resources through dedicated conservation and responsible harvest management. Over 20 years ago, the State of Utah, in partnership with the Artemia industry, implemented a science-based management system aimed at optimizing the Artemia population and cyst production, resulting in a stable and sustainable supply of quality Artemia from Great Salt Lake.