Your Ultimate Nauplii Separation Solution
SEP-Art is a patented technology that provides a magnetic coating on the Artemia cysts allowing for complete separation of the nauplii from the shell at the time of harvest using passive magnets. SEP-Art delivers 100% live Nauplius suspension, improves Artemia hatching yields over traditional separation methods, and improves enrichment kinetics.
SEP-Art’s complete separation technology delivers 100% nauplii.
- Provides high value from maximum yield
- Yields high-quality live Artemia utilizing magnetic separation eliminating the need for harsh chemicals
- Improves enrichment kinetics of Artemia
- SEP-Art technology’s magnetic coating on the Artemia cysts allows for a safe, low-impact method to remove unhatched cysts and shells utilizing magnetic tools – leaving behind a clean, 100% nauplii suspension
- Improves nauplii survival through SEP-Art’s magnetic separation resulting in enhanced enrichment
Higher Quality & Vitality
of Artemia Nauplii
Artemia Guard suppresses the transfer of pathogens in early hatchery stages.
- Produces active Artemia nauplii for the feeding of fish and shrimp
- Allows for optimal enrichment of Artemia nauplii when required
We are committed to the sustainability of our natural resources through dedicated conservation and responsible harvest management. Over 20 years ago, the State of Utah, in partnership with the Artemia industry, implemented a science-based management system aimed at optimizing the Artemia population and cyst production, resulting in a stable and sustainable supply of quality Artemia from Great Salt Lake.
Use the Right Tools for Success
HandyMag allows for easy and complete separation of pure nauplii from empty shells and unhatched cysts.
Application: small to relatively medium hatching volumes
Capacity: below 10 kg of SEP-Art cysts
CysTM 2.0 is a partially automatic solution, ideal for harvesting large quantities of pure Artemia nauplii.
Application: medium to relatively large hatching volumes
Capacity: up to 10 kg of SEP-Art cysts
AutoMag incorporates minimum labor input and maximum outcome via automated separation of Artemia nauplii.
Application: medium to large hatching volumes
Capacity: up to 15 kg of SEP-Art cysts